Thursday 16 June 2011

Things I HAVE made, and am quite proud of, I have to say;)!

A classy nanna rug for my dear sister Catty! 

A tiny strawberry hat for a certain Clementine of whom we are soon to meet;)! 

Some common, garden variety peas in pods and the aforementioned revolutionary carrot! 

 A rather large strawberry and a bunch of grapes

Some plush pink bunny slippers (just like in the movies!) for a very lovely sister-in-law 

Some Easter treats for the lovely Hobart shop Ruby's Room! 

 Some severely visually impaired mice...

 I like the idea of 'food in hair'...

 A little turtle for my good friend Yoko!

A Dinosaur suit for my dear little nephew Fergusaurus!?

Mega and mini wedding cakes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That blanket is just so amazing... How much do you charge to make something like this? :-) So amazing, love your work Miss! xx

    ReplyDelete