Monday 30 June 2014

Small Craft Alert: back in the land of blogging -hurrah^_^!!

Wowee! Well, it's been a good while since I posted anything, so I think it's high time I did!? Sheesh, just looking now and it's been almost two whole years -and what's my excuse, I hear you say?? Well, having limited internet for a large portion of that time and up and moving to Japan have a little something to do with it>_<!? So, after so long, it's hard to know where to begin... Hmm, how about with the one, the only, SOOTY?! 
In a sudden fit of nostalgia, I made this Sooty for my lil nephew, Taylor, for his birthday^_^!

I also crocheted a lot of slices of cake in these last few years, with my Grandma's strawberry adorned sponge cake getting the best reaction <3 <3 <3

I've also had a few 'puntastic' creations, including these 'holey cowls':

And possibly my finest tea cosy yet:

 A random pineapple request from a very lovely stranger!

I made ​​this rag rug entirely ​​from recycled clothes (including socks, stockings and tops) for my wonderful sister, Cat Rabbit! Most definitely inspired by the amazing Marjorie Bligh. = ^ _ ^ =

A slightly strange, but nonetheless very well received kitty-cat!

Camembert cheese, stuffed olives and grapes!

 A penguin motif I put on a scarf for my lil nephew, Taylor!

 A crocheted version of this lovely bunny print!

 I had my first go at cables:P!?

Which culminated in this rather charming vest:

Then I started this, my trickiest undertaking EVER!? Needless to say it's taking its sweet time...

I've done a few projects while still having this fairisle on the go, such as this warm Wintery snood (very much needed in Sapporo!!) 

And some cute little snowflake brooches:

Then there's this cute little number I made for my lovely friend Laura's baby girl, Claire:

And that about brings things up-to-date with my crocheted creations for now, until next time (and hopefully that's not in 2 years' time:P!?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment